AnyBizSoft PDF to PowerPoint for Mac is specially designed for Mac users to convert PDF to Microsoft PowerPoint
on Mac OS X. With this unique PDF assistant, Mac users can easily make professional PowerPoint presentations from
read-only PDF files, with all the original text, images, tables, layout and formatting accurately preserved.
1. Good Preservation. PDF to PowerPoint for Mac features to convert read-only PDF files to fully-formatted and
editable PowerPoint presentations. It preserves all the text, images, tables, hyperlinks, layout and formatting in
the PDF files to editable PowerPoint presentations.
2. High Efficiency. PDF to PowerPoint for Mac supports batch conversion and partial conversion modes, which can
help Mac users' working on Mac more efficiently.
3. High Compatibility. It supports Support Adobe PDF 1.0-1.7, Microsoft PowerPoint 2008 for Mac and does not
require Adobe Reader or Acrobat.
4. Support Encrypted PDF Files Conversion. Users can convert restricted PDF files directly. And open password is
required for conversion if the PDF file is protected by user/open password.
5. Easy to use. Users can finish the conversion with just 3 simple steps: Import â€“ Customize â€“ Convert. And
also drag-and-drop operation is supported.
6. Support Multiple Languages: English, Turkish, Thai, Latin, Korean, Greek, Cyrillic, Japanese and Chinese.
7. System Requirement
* Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 or later
* CPU: Intel (32bit) 512MHz
* Hard Disk: 100M and above