AnyBizSoft PDF to Excel for Mac is a program specially designed for Mac users. It Convert PDF tables into
accurate Excel spreadsheets on Mac OS X. Editing, re-organizing and calculating data in PDF tables are as easy as
breeze after converting PDF to Excel on Mac.
It provides 2 options for the output file:
Retain value without formatting: It allows Mac users to save all the original text, numbers in PDF tables to Excel
cells after converting PDF to Excel, without preserving the original formatting.
Retain original formatting of forms: This option allows you to preserve text, numbers and formatting in the
original PDF file.
2.High Efficiency. PDF to Excel for Mac converts PDF to Excel very quickly, it can convert a usual 100 page long
PDF file in less than 1 minute. And batch-conversion and partial-conversion are supported, which able to help Mac
users work more efficiently.
3. High Compatibility. It supports Support Adobe PDF 1.0-1.7, Microsoft Excel 2008 for Mac and does not require
Adobe Reader or Acrobat.
4. Support Encrypted PDF Files Conversion. Users can convert restricted PDF files directly. And open password is
required for conversion if the PDF file is protected by user/open password.
5. Easy to use. Users can finish the conversion with just 3 simple steps: Import-Customize-Convert. And also
drag-and-drop operation is supported.
6. Support Multiple Languages: English, Turkish, Thai, Latin, Korean, Greek, Cyrillic, Japanese and Chinese.
7. System Requirement
* Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 or later
* CPU: Intel (32bit) 512MHz
* Hard Disk: 100M and above