AnyBizSoft PDF to EPUB for Mac
AnyBizSoft PDF to EPUB for Mac is designed to convert eBooks from PDF to EPUB format on Mac OS X. So Mac users
can transfer EPUB eBooks to iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, etc. for fantastic reading after conversion.
PDF to EPUB for Mac can retain the original text, layout, images, and hyperlinks in the output EPUB eBooks. It
provides 2 options for Mac users to customize the output EPUB eBooks:
Text and images to epub: This is the default option. This option allows Mac users to customize text color and
background color for the output EPUB eBooks. And for easier reading, users also can choose to ignore the original
images and hyperlinks in the output eBook.
Each page as an image to epub: This option is suitable for the eBooks with complex formatting, as all
the output text, images, and formatting looks completely same as the original. But users can't change the text font
for the converted EPUB eBooks on eBook readers by conversion with this option.
2.High Efficiency. To improve the working efficiency for Mac users, PDF to EPUB for Mac provides batch
conversion and partial conversion modes to convert eBooks.
3. High Compatibility. It supports Support Adobe PDF 1.0-1.7, Microsoft Excel 2008 for Mac and does not require
Adobe Reader or Acrobat.
4. Support Encrypted PDF eBooks Conversion. If the PDF is protected by Owner Password: PDF to EPUB for Mac can
convert the eBook directly without entering the password. If the PDF is protected by User Password: PDF to EPUB for
Mac requires users to enter the user/open password to convert.
5. Easy to use. PDF to EPUB for Mac is extremely easy to use. Users can finish the conversion with just 3 simple
steps: Import â€“ Customize - Convert.
6. Supported languages: English, Turkish, Thai, Latin, Korean, Greek, Cyrillic, Japanese and Chinese.
7. System Requirement
* Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 or later
* CPU: Intel (32bit) 512MHz
* Hard Disk: 100M and above